Terms and conditions
Copyrights on all content belongs entirely ROMEXPO SA.
Those who access this web site have the following rights:
- exploring the content
- reproduction, translation or use of published information, only by indicating the source;
- copy or print material for personal use, without using them in commercial means;
- inserting in their pages of links to this website (when links are included in commercial or advertising websites will ensure the opening of a new window for viewing the site ROMEXPO SA; before making decisions based on the information contained in this website you are required to contact our specialized staff.
- ROMEXPO SA declines any liability for content of the websites to which this website refers. Data and information is presented in ROMEXPO SA website for informational purposes only. ROMEXPO SA reserves the right to modify both the content and structure of the site at any time and without notice. The services described on this website are valid only for ROMEXPO SA and are its exclusive property.
- Any attempt to modify the images and information from this website, except its legal owner – ROMEXPO SA, as well as making links, without the prior consent of ROMEXPO SA, entitles unilateral and unambiguous that ROMEXPO SA make use of all its powers to apply to the competent courts to sanction such acts.